Today on Saturday Morning Links: some cheesy snacks, some STUNNING photography, some fashion & beauty, and some philanthropy.
1. How adorable are these mini cheesy mouse traps? I would certainly get my naughty fingers snapped once I reach for the bagel, grilled cheese or onion soup… :) On a more serious note, this must’ve been a challenging food styling shoot. But fun!
2. I’m in love with anything VSCO now. Especially their Instagram right now.
3. What do you guys think about Isabel Marant’s collection pour H&M? I didn’t brave the crowds, but I enjoyed seeing the collection when it was showcased on H&M online. It looks cozy.
4. Dutch braids, triple braids and French twists. Must try one day.
5. If you can donate to the Philippines…here’s the Canadian Red Cross and Islamic Relief who both do great work. <3