Today on Saturday Morning Links, it’s all about food :) yum yum yum!
1. Benoit Levac is my favorite local food photographer (would be a dream to learn from him) and only he can make oysters look THIS good!
2. Last week, I stumbled upon The Foodie Collective (again, local here in Montreal). Love their idea of a cooking “throwdown”, must be loads of fun.
3. 9 essential tips for great food photography. I certainly learned a few things last summer when I did my raw meat shoot. See results in Food section here.
4. Whenever – if ever – I go to Los Angeles*, I’d like to try The Hart & The Hunter, where menus change daily.
5. I’d love a burger lobster next time while in London. And great website.
*I’ve been threatening for a while now :p