Since I’m not the most consistent person, Saturday Morning Links just became Weekend Morning Links – it makes things a lot more flexible hihi :p
Emphasis this week: photographers who dedicate time setting up elaborate shoots.
1. “The artist builds these highly dramatic, psychedelic and visually intense scenes herself, ensuring that every teeny tiny detail is hauntingly perfect and leaves the viewer in awe.”
And it’s Photoshop-free . Beautiful results.
2. An interesting interview with a 20-year old photographer.
3. An old school, new school Nikon cam. Would love to take it for a test run!
4. This guy shares stories and little tidbits behind every shot.
5. If you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere…this interview is really inspiring.